Wednesday, July 15, 2009

SOLD!! In under 48 hours!


Where have I been, you ask?  Well, where to begin!  

First of all, thanks in part to watching many episodes of Design to Sell and reading "It's All Too Much" and "Does this Clutter Make my Butt Look Fat"  (I know - what in the world is that about!  Read it and you'll understand the title.) we got our house looking great and our house received an offer and we sold it in less than 48 hours to the family from the second showing!!!  Whew!!  We are so excited to have the house under contract.

I have been MIA for many reasons over the past couple of months.  The biggest reason is because we have been packing, cleaning, fixing, painting, gardening, and the list goes on... so that we could get our house on the market.  We finally got the house ready to go on the market on a Friday night and I flew out with the kids early Sunday morning to look for a place to live in California.  Mid morning someone came to look at the house and by Sunday afternoon we had an offer.  The option period is up, inspection is done, so we are well on our way to having a SOLD house!   What a blessing to have it sell while the kids and I were away so I didn't have to chase after them cleaning their messes all day long.  I do enough of that already. :)  Hopefully things will go smoothly from here.

Over the past couple of months we have had several fun things going on that I will be posting so watch for updates and pictures.  There are half finished posts from the spring you can go back and look at too so you can see what we've been up to so go back in our timeline as well.  I am so slow at getting all of this done.  

There is one word that really describes me lately... OVERWHELMED!   

Despite the craziness of life, things are looking better and Andy will be graduating August the 15th.  Can't wait!!!  More to come about that...


1 comment:

ambyr said...

YAYAYAY!!! Isn't it such a relief to get your house sold!!! Ours sold the day we put it on the market too!! So exciting!! Are you ready to move out of here?!!:((((