Thursday, September 2, 2010

Graham is 2 Today!

My sweet little baby Graham is two years old today.  I am stunned that he is already two.  I remember 2 years ago today showing up at the hospital thinking I would be induced (Graham hadn't even dropped and I hadn't had any contractions that I could tell) to find out I was dilated to about a 6.  The doctor broke my water instead and 4 hours later our little boy joined us at 12:34 pm.

Graham is such a sweet, fun boy and we cannot imagine our family without him.  He is my blonde, blue-eyed, fair skinned little bear who loves to giggle, jump on stuff, roll around in the down comforter on my bed, hide in pillows, play hide and seek, and do about anything boyish.   Oh yeah, and did I mention he laughs and giggles a lot?

Graham isn't saying many words yet, but when he wants something he knows how to say "ME!!!".  He tells us "nigh, nigh" every  night before bed and says "Luh you" (love you) when he's being sweet.   Graham's vocabulary also includes "Ee uh ater" (see ya later), "bye, bye", "NO!", "Lille!!!" when he is upset with our dog Lille, and "thank you".

He loves to go out and about with me and cause trouble in stores running away from Mommy.  Graham is curious, light hearted, and playful.  He loves nursery class and reading books as long as he doesn't have to sit still for very long.

We are so grateful for Graham Ivan and feel so blessed he's in our family.  Happy Birthday sweet little boy!
Always getting messy in the sand

Love his dimple!

Graham loves to swing

August 2009

Love the "gap tooth"

September 2, 2009

Disneyland October 2009

Gardner Reunion November 2009

Beach camping July 2010

16 months old at Moonlight Beach

10 days old

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Grahm! Love the cute pictures of that cute boy!!!