Sunday, May 15, 2011

Updates...

So much has happened in the past couple of months and I have been a terrible blogger!  There just isn't enough time most days.  We have been celebrating weddings, sealings, birthdays, and lots of fun with friends and family.  I will be posting some updates of some of the highlights for us.

Many of you have asked about Bri, the woman in my last post.  To update you all, she passed away on May 6 after a valiant battle with cancer.  She was a pillar of strength and will forever be an example to me.  I feel blessed that I was able to know her growing up.  We pray for her husband and sweet children and the loss of such an amazing mother and wife.  The Lord must have a greater purpose for her on the other side right now.  She left quite a mark in this world in her 31 years.  I've been thinking about it for the last week.   I feel so renewed in my resolve to make life a little more "on purpose" and spend the time and energy I have more wisely in teaching and loving my children, instilling a knowledge of the gospel and the stories of Jesus, and savoring the little things in life.

No comments: